Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Quick and Dirty

Had to work extra clients today so the workout got squeezed in.

two hand swing

36x10
53x10x2
63x10x2
72x10x2
96x8x2 first time playing with this monster. was very happy with the power.
72x20 strong
63x30 ouch

was going to do 53x40 but client arrived.

Lots of demos of all the basic kb moves with the 1 pood

double snatch
2/26'sx5 x3 sets woo hoo! first time EVER being able to double snatch. my shoulder would NEVER let me do this before. excellent. this is very exciting even with the light weights. felt good too.
wanted to do more but I am beat and sore. too many squats on monday and the IT bands and knee is aching. dont think as many double kb moves as we did next time.

1 comment:

Mark Reifkind said...

Mark

I am glad to say taht at this point, even thugh my conditioning is not good it's not that hard.I feel I should be able to knock off 50 reps with the 72 anytime and do 100 reps with the 53.
back to devoting one day a week to just swings and get my conditioning back

same with DARCs. My best is 85 transfers with the 72 and my goal was 100. not fun but that is the point eh? hope all is well with you and your dad. and merry christmas.

Rif

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...