Monday, August 07, 2006

Clean/Press and Suspended pullups

Posted by Picasa
Another good one in the books.It's nice to have a low volume workout after all the snatches on saturday.

Superset Clean and Press with Pullups

C&P
36x5/5
44x5/5
53x4/4
62x3/3

72x2/2x4 sets
62x3/3x2 sets

These went very well and could have easily done triples.

Suspended pullups
8 sets of 5 reps

the last few sets of these the instability really came out. Very hard to stabilize the bar in the transverse plane. You can really tell which arm pulls harder!

Rack Walks with 44#
2 100 foot laps each arm per set
1200 feet total.

these were as strong as they ever were. Nice.

BW 162.4
BF 10.6%


up and down we go,lol.

datsit, staying loose.

Oh yeah, my mutant wife snatched 400 reps with the 26 in less than 30 minutes.She's kicking my ass.

7 comments:

Neoma said...

do some for me, huh.....I think I could have done one when I was back in high school...haha. You remind me of my four sons....always pumping iron....

Franz Snideman said...

Nice work.. and especially to your wife. Wow - what kind of drugs are you putting in her coffee?

:)

Mark Reifkind said...

I'm a little old though, lol, but thanks


franz,

shes an endurance monster,always has been.even when she was heavy she could move.

Tom Furman said...

Nice photo. You look so butch!;-))
Great work, you motivated me to put pullups/chinups in the mix with presses. I have cycling hacks with that ETK cycle as well.

--Tom

Pete said...

Wow..400 reps? Tracy is a machine! Way to go!

Ken Black said...

Looks good Rif. Nice pics:) Congrats to your wife:)

Joe Sarti said...

Look you 2 go. Tracy is a rock star...what great numbers. I like the info on DR. Wong. Mike connected me with the company, very interesting products.

PS Just got this new prodcut called Perfect Foods by Garden of Life....I am excited to add it to my intake and also a new Omega 3 + other goodies for Men by Barleans called Omega Man

9g of total Omegas, 5g of it Omega 3 plus Styrian Pumpkin Seed oil, Phospholipid concentrates, plant phytosterols and flax lignans...made with organic flaxseed oil...

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...