Thursday, June 07, 2007

Off to the Cert.

I am off to the Cert today. I am bringing my laptop so I hope to be able to blog a bit each day and keep in touch, although one never knows....

One thing I think people forget about the RKC Certification course is that it is an INSTRUCTOR course. It is not a user course but for those interested in teaching KB's to others and who want to do so safely and efficiently.

The average person who just wants to use a kettlebell does not need to know all the detail and minutae that an instructor will need to know to observe,analyze and correct the mistakes of a variety of different students.
Datsit, gotta go get on a plane!

2 comments:

Royce said...

Hey man have fun!!

Pete said...

have fun, Rif. I can't wait to go in Sept!

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...