Sunday, September 16, 2007

The New schedule.


Since I seemed to have survived the push presses yesterday I am anxious to add them into my schedule .The jerks and the slow snatches that I will do on wednesday will replace the snatch holds I have been doing. I'lldo jerks for timed sets which will involve a lot of static holds overhead and in the rack. I will also pause each of the 24 kg snatches overhead as well for the same effect.No pauses at lockout still for mondays max vo2 work, constant motion is the goal there.


Saturday

One arm swings : volume 24,28 and 32 kg

Short cycle push presses 16 kg: timed sets


Monday

Max Vo2 Snatch work 16 kg

Rack walks 16 kg


Wednesday

slow snatch 24 kg

push press 24 kg

rack walks 16 kg

2 comments:

Royce said...

Sweet! Your GPP and range of motion just keeps going up and up, it's really cool man. Congratualtions!!

Unknown said...

Wow man, it's like you're getting a new body. Rock on.

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...