Monday, November 12, 2007

Congrats to the Master Instructors and New Senior RKC's!

Great news today from Pavel that both Sr RKCs Brett Jones and Andrea DuCane are being promoted to Master Instructor and will be able to certify groups as RKCs themselves. The RKC and Dragon Door is growing by leaps and bounds it seems and demand for the certification are increasing tremendously. Being the original never hurts.Having a great product helps even more.
In accordance with that Pavel named David Whitley, Geoff Neupert and Jeff O'Connor as new Senior RKC's. I love these guys and couldn't be happier to have them as fellow Senior Instructors. They are all top notch men, instructors, strength athletes and human beings.They have great character, humility,passion and intellect. As well as a great respect for the RKC and what is about.I have enjoyed working with and learning from each of these guys and can't wait to be able to work with them more often.
The RKC School of Strength continues to grow!

9 comments:

Iron Tamer said...

Thanks Rif. It is an honor and I look forward to working with you.

Aaron Friday said...

Big changes, eh? I hope this doesn't affect Brett's willingness to put up with my BS. He's a sweet guy.

I also hope this doesn't prevent you from coming to Minnesota.

Aaron Friday said...

I also want to see Mr. Whitley press a small car. Is that too much to ask?

Mark Reifkind said...

aaron, no worries on either count. Brett will still be brett and I hope to be coming to Minnesota MORE often, not less.
and yes, Mr Whitley I am sure can press a small, or large, car.

Franz Snideman said...

Awesome! All of them are great! I have never met Jeff but I hear he is awesome!

The RKC is growing...big time!

fawn said...

Wow... big changes! If that means you and Tracy here more often... I am all for it!

D Silveri said...

That is good news! Congrats Iron Tamer!

Maybe next year at RKC II... there will be different lectures???

huh we'll have to wait and see!

Taikei Matsushita said...

David's promotion, I thought it would come up soon.

Aaron, I mis-read it.
"I also want to see Mr. Whitley pressed INTO a small car". Sorry.

So someone can fly over to do a cert here?

Mark Reifkind said...

takei,

Yes, just put it together and I'll go and drag Mr Jones over to be the Head Dude in charge.I love Japan and can't wait to go back.

More press mistakes from today

 1) Gotta engage the rhomboids when setting the low rack position.Lock in 2) Elbows up is crucial 3) 'Straight  up' on the unracking...