Friday, November 16, 2007

Pre training prep.

Although I did a lot of Z work today I really didnt get MY Z work in;nor enough floor work stretching either.Lots of demonstrating and leading for the clients but by wasnt very focused on my idiosycracies( of course). SO it was a pretty tight Rif after work. It was a very busy week too and the training was great with heavier weights and higher volumes and lots of client work.
But I can feel the difference in body tension.I am actually putting on some muscle again, especially upper body muscle, with the push presses, jerks and clubbell higher tension work.I have to do less bi lateral work as well as my stronger right leg/hip ends up doing too much work compared to unilateral training. No problem,minor adjustment.

SO it was 40 minutes full body z drill routine just now with another 20 minutes of floor work ,concentrating on hamstring and shoulder ROM and release.A good combo as most of the tension is gone.It really takes some serious intent and concentration to unwind these unconcious imbalanced motor patterns that occur over time. No Pain, No Tension. Who wouda thunk it would be my favorite saying now? Of course ,not for lifting heavy things, lol.

Tomorrow is swings with the 28 kg and I will be shooting for 40o reps.The initial plan is sets of 12/12 for 17 sets or so.See how I feel in the morning.Then double torch presses with the 15's for reps. My triceps are still sore from wednesday,lol! This should be fun.

No comments:

225 x SO CLOSE, 220 x 1 ( 34th) 205 x 1 x 5, laterals rear delts wt pushups

 This was GREAT! So close on the two plate and wanted to take it again. But I took 220 instead and came  up with one of my all time bests wi...