Saturday, December 01, 2012

22 kg Snatch, 192 reps



Sneaking up on 200 reps :)) All the subscap work I did last night REALLY made a big difference this morning. MUCH easier to get the arms overhead much faster and easier.Thanks Kelly, another brilliant MWOD.

VERY excited about his new myo fascial release technique. I've been searching for a good way to get at the subscap as I KNEW it was very involved in my shoulder restrictions, I just didn't know how much. Now I do and this is just the beginning. I have great hope for this.

Doing eights is SO much easier than twelves, lol. Seemed like a rest almost, Plus I felt very strong this morning as well and that always helps. The 22 kg felt very light. Opening up the calf and hamstring last night as well really prepped me for today's training. Good stuff.

7 am : 30 min Rifga stretchout

8 am
one arm swing warmup 16 kg x 5/5/ x 3

Snatch
16 kg x 5/5/
         x 3/3
20 kg x 3/3

22kg x 8/8 x 12 sets
192 reps
9408 lbs

one more upwave to 13 sets and 208 reps,then we bump the reps to 9's and drop the sets back and rebuild. No hurry. Plenty of time to get there and the sooner we do the more work we have to do:))

Two Hand CB Arm cast
15  lbs x 10/10
25 lbs x 10/10
35 lbs x 10/10

the improved ROM and opened subscap really made it's presence felt here with much greater ease overhead. Nice!

pushups on single bar

4 sets of 6


ahh,much better than on thursday. really focused on "breaking the bar" as I descended and this was the most stable the shoulder has been period. Sub scap here as well? Must be. Felt like I could externally rotate the arm much easier.

Great workout. Glenn and Joe Sarti trained hard as well. What a difference a great team makes! Feels good to feel good again. :))

Datsit.
Sisu!


No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...