Friday, February 08, 2013

32 kg Two hand swings, down day.



I was tired today. And so was Glenn so we are getting synchronized :)) We've been kicking ass and taking names for months now and we were both wondering when things would ask for a back off and now we have the answer: Now.

Perfect timing as I have to travel this weekend and next. Tomorrow for Tracy's first GS competition in Costa Mesa and next week to Salt Lake City for an SFG Leadership meeting. So we had to train today instead and I was a wee bit beat by the time I got to it. Still felt strong but not looking for as much work as possible, rather just enough to keep things going.

Got caught up in business the AM and got no stretch out either so I was a bit tight going into the work out but I swung it out :)

Two hand swings
16 kg x 10
20 kg x 10
24 kg x 10
32 kg x 10 x 15 sets
150 reps
10,500 lbs

It's hard to imagine that 150 reps with the 32 kg is now my DOWN day in training. That's clearly a miracle to me and almost unimaginable. These felt light and powerful. Just what I wanted.Groove hasn't moved in weeks. This is it.

Snatch holds
16 kg x 30 sec
20 kg x 30 sec
20 kg x 45 sec

Bodyblade laterals
3 x 10/10

Just plain tied and hungry. Done.

datsit.
Sisu/


No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...