Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Ruck

Got off work early this morning ( jewish trainer: jewish clients ,lol) and Tracy wanted to go for a walk. A ruck walk no less.
How could I say no
I gave her 10 lbs from my ruck and we had  nice, fast hour long walk
8:00 min laps all the way around( she walks fast) and a few iso squats along the way. This was great and looks like a new thursday tradition.
Perfect, one long, heavy slow ruck on Sunday, one short, light and fast one on thursday.
Had hoped to add a swim day in there but it looks like this for now

Happy Holidays to everyone!

datsit
Neverquit

4 comments:

Diana said...

Nothing beats a nice walk, whether it's fast, slow, long, short, with weight or without! How fun that you now have a "partner" to enjoy the walks with!

Happy Holidays Mark!

Mark Reifkind said...

that is true. I love to walk every chance I get, everyday :) it's such a blessing to be able to walk painfree.

Morgan L. said...

I take wife and kids walking through the woods about once a month. Wish I could do it more. Being free of electronics and distractions, out in nature, is a blessing.

Mark Reifkind said...

love it too, brings back all those memories of hours spent in the wind and fresh air, running, cycling climbing and swimming. nothing makes you feel more free

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...