Thursday, January 01, 2015

New Year's Day Ruck

New tradition for Tracy and me, thursday's Ruck togther. she's determined to do a GoRuck light challenge soon,( which means I am) Today was light and fast one hour with 30 lbs for me. 8:00 minute laps, 6 of them. She says she's going to join me on my long sunday rucks too. We'll see :)
Walk my map was f**king up so I'm not sure how far or fast but the iphone said 11,300 steps so it was good.
Light and fast. legs and back felt good.

datsit
neverquit

Brand new Year




2 comments:

Diana said...

Can't wait to read all about the ruck training!

Mark Reifkind said...

Diana

it will be as all my training is, simple, consistent and progressive. Can't see more than two rucks a week just longer on the long one and faster on the short one :) but we'll see.

I can only train so much because I can only recover so much and I'm not about to stop my kb training for anything.

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...