Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Snatch Vo2 40 sets of 7, walking lunges, pushups, crawls



Tough one today. Not enough sleep last night and not enough roll and stretch this morning. Nor enough mental prep for the beating that was to ensue after work, But, I got it done and even though it wasn't easy it got done and I powered through.
That's what most days are like just sheer work. Digging the ditch. Laying the ground work for those strong and easy days

Snatch Vo2
16 kg
15:15
40 sets of 7
280 reps
10080 lbs75-180
HR after last set 1
BW 162

this wasn't that bad actually except I wished I had more stretch out time for the shoulders. Didn't even look at the counter til the 24th set then I realized it wouldn't be that hard to finish. Overhead position wasn't that bad. Still used same technique as last week, oly shoes, closer stance and federenko style movement

Walking lunges
4 laps of 40 steps. this was tough but mainly because I was tired legs felt strong

Parallel pushups
3 sets of 15, 15, 12, 12

Leopard crawls
 3 laps of 70 feet

these kicked my ass.

ok hour ruck tomorrow and time to stretch out and roll NOW!

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...