Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thursday Ruck 30 lbs and 60 min

A light and fast ruck today with tracy. Took one bag out of the pack and it's about 30 lbs.
we covered 2.7 miles ( by GPS finally got it figured out) in 55 minutes( thanks Morgan!).
The lap is .45 mile. Basically it looks like all the metrics : the iphone accelerometer, the map my walk app and the garmin are pretty much in agreement after all.

I'm walking about 3.35 mph and 17 min miles at fastest. Now I can relax and just RUCK!
The pack felt like I had nothing on my back. It still amazes me I can do this now.I actually felt like I was going to break into a jog,lol.

But I won't.
Did some more handstands today at No Ex. Pretty tight but I think this is something I am going to have to practice everyday if I can. I have a long way to go but its better.
The handstand, like the snatch is just something I really can't seem to give up on yet.


No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...