Saturday, February 07, 2015

48 kg One arm swings ( pr), 28kg KB front squat, Horizontal pushups, leopard crawls



Ok this was tougher than I thought. After last weeks relatively easy day with the 40 kg I thought this wouldn't be so much of a grind but that day thing was heavy! Figures, my shoulder felt great. I slept well, nothing hurt, lol. Had to be a tough one.

One arm swings
16 kg x 5/5 2
20 kg x 5/5
24 kg x 4/4
28 kg x 4/4
32 kg x 4/4
40 kg x 4/4
48 kg x 7/7 x 11 sets PR
154 reps
16,324 lbs

wow that's a nice volume number . I transfered from left to right but wasn't quite confident enough to do it the other direction.If I didn't have to travel in two weeks I would have but didn't want to take the chance. Doesn't make it any easier not to transfer :)
The first five sets were tough then it got progressively easier as I warmed up. Balmy today, 63 degrees and raining. Perfect.

KB front squat ( one arm at a time)
20 kg x 5 x 2
24 kg x 5 x 2
28 kg x 5 x 2



Thought I would like this version better but it was even tougher on my arms than the goblet! Not really challenging to my legs so back to goblet for now.

Horizontal pushups
4 sets of 15, 15, 12, 11

these felt great. close ish grip and slow steady cadence. Lots of tri work. shoulder was good.

Going to give handstands a break again until I can find a regression that makes sense

Leopard crawls
3 laps of 70 feet

these felt great today. not feeling like puking at all lol

ok big ruck in the rain tomorrow. No worries, can't wait

datsit.
neverquit



No comments:

Thursday ruck

 Another decently strong one. Cool weather again and that helps.. Calves were tight, the only thing slowing me down 45 lb ruck 6 laps 3 mile...