Monday, March 09, 2015

85 lb Military press,lying triceps ext, barbell hacks sled pull



Hard one today. I truly hate Day light saving time. I get up at 4 am and to me, standard time  is the REAL time. Because 4 am is early morning and I can deal with that. THREE AM is middle of the frickin' night and when we switch to DST it's the middle of the night for me and it sucks every year
This was no exception.
I just got done with jet lag ,lol
But I put my big boy pants on and got it done. It wasn't pretty but it got done.

Good news is that I felt great, physically this morning after the weekends training, just brain tired.

Mil Press
 stick x 3 x 10
bar x 5
65 x 5
65 x 3
75 x 3
85 x 6 x 5

strong but head not into it.overall solid and it's nice to know I can do this weight with good form now with out complete focus. a good sign and overhead position decent


Lying triceps ext
45 x 15 x 2
55 x 10 ( too much ?)
45 x 12 x 3

this was bothering my shoulder. Might have to go back to flat pushups or another tri move

barbell hacks
75 x 15 x  4 sets

solid but just tired and just getting through it.

Sled pull
102 x 250 ft x 3 laps

datsit I'm done. Nap and food time Snatch vo2 on Wed and I have adapting to do

neverquit

2 comments:

flame93 said...

Thx for article. I'm also the big fan of kettlebells. But the problem is that there are very few good workouts on the internet for this great piece of equipment. I have found this cool videos that are great addon for my daily routine www.99kettlebellworkouts.com

Mark Reifkind said...

well both Tracy and my blog go back 10 years with every workout I have done in that time. Plus our youtube channels has 1000 plus videos.
Plus we have our dvds so there ya go!

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...