Thursday, October 01, 2015

Thursday ruck; cruising back in

The one thing that gets worked the most when I travel are my legs. I carry my ruck as my luggage so even though it's much lighter than my rucking weight it's still about 20 + lbs and it adds up over lots of airport and other walking.

So today it wasn't that much of a shock at all putting on my 47 lb ruck and getting back to the rhythm.
Still want to break back in slowly

47 lb ruck
6 laps
55 minutes
 5th lap time: 8:15

a bit slow but the whole system is a bit tired so I didn't push it at all
 a full day off then 36 kg swings

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...