Monday, March 14, 2016

125 lb Military press PR,48 kg Belt squat,floor pushups PR,crawls, side delts pr



STRONG day! and have no idea why, nor do I care,lol.Daylight savings time didn't seem to hurt much but I just felt strong going into the workout. The extra cup of coffee mid day must not have hurt, either

Military press
stick x 5 x 2
bar x 5
65 x 5
85 x 4
95 x 2
115 x 1
125 x 3 x 5 sets PR

Could have done at least two sets of five. Weight felt light on the walkout which is always great.

Belt squat
48 kg x 12 x 4 sets on one inch plates
paused on the floor for each rep. MUCH harder ,lol these were solid though. time to stand on two inch plates

Floor pushups
3 sets of 25 PR
1 set of 20

very very strong, especially after all those presses

Crawls

3 sets of 60 feet
finally getting easy and FAST! about time :)

side delts
1 x 12 with 15's
2 x 8 with 20's!!!

surprisingly strong here too.

BW 162.2
BF 11.1!!
W 57.3

don't know there this came from but I'll take it

day off tomorrow but I feel like I could train. Energy is great!

datsit
neverquit

2 comments:

Lars said...

Hi rif,

two questions please:
Imagine you could run, Sprint Alain and have no Expertise equipment, how would you train?
Whats your diet like? You loose bf....

Mark Reifkind said...

Lars

I would alternate running days with bodyweight training, pushups, pullups, squats lunges etc.

I follow a ketogenic diet,as well as intermittant fasting. this means I compress all my eating into a 5-6 hour time frame and my diet is 70% fats, 25% proteins and 5 % carbs

thanks for the comment

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...