Wednesday, March 09, 2016

17 Minutes 24 kg speed swings, walking lunges BW, parallel bar pushups, side laterals



This video is from last Oct but it's about the same thing, except I was stronger today. Stronger both in power output and respiration.
In this video I was double breathing the entire time because I had to. I don't have to anymore.Power output is better with biomechanical match breathing but cardio training is better with anatomic.
I just answered my own question.Alternate, do both.

But today was strong. Didn't even look at the clock until 11 min in.that's great. Mind was not too bad and stayed on point very well.Body was cooperating as well

24 kg Speed Swings
15:15 x 10 reps
17 min
340 reps
18000 lbs 9 tons

strongest 17 min yet

Walking lunges bodyweight
3 laps of 40 steps

best ever, the weighted shorter distance lunging has paid off as  I had thought and hoped.

Parallel bar pushups

3 sets of 25 PR!!

this was strong too

side delts
3 sets of 12 with 15's

same,strong

ok ruck up tomorrow

datsit
neverquit

BW 162.2
BF 12
W 56.7


No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...