Wednesday, March 30, 2016

24 kg Speed Swings-20 min,walking lunges, parallel pushups. side delts



Another long one in the books. Not bad at all. Didn't even look at the clock until 11 min in and was in no distress. Pace was solid and consistent, as was power output. Breaking was good and did some double breathing at 12 min in.
Still a bit conflicted over whether to do it or not on purpose. It does take away power but it is much better for the heart, cardiovascularly. Probably just answered my own question. I get plenty of heavy power work on Saturdays.

Speed swings 24 kg
15:15 x 10
40 sets
400 reps
21,200 lbs

people who don't think kb swings work your abs should try this workout

Walking lunges, bodyweight
4 laps of 40 steps

did these on sidewalk instead of grass and  I think I like it better.More focus on quality on knee flexion and less on stabilization of the foot.
I want the knee and quad work more now than stabilization

Parallel bar pushups
2 x 25
1 x 20

tired shouders tri's from Monday. perfect load though

Side delts
3 sets of 12 with 15's
love these more every day. this was such a staple in my bodybuilder arsenal. I never knew how much they helped my shoulder stay healthy

ok ruck up tomorrow

dasit
neverquit!

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...