Sunday, March 13, 2016

Rucking in the rain


 Got up an hour later despite good intentions with daylight savings time. Just in time for a nice downpour
Not too bad at first and I took off the raincoat fast as I was heating up. Legs felt good as did everything until lap eight when I just started to bonk a bit. Slogged through but it was tough and pretty slow.

I'm sure the pack weight 53+ lbs towards the end

47 kb ruck
12 laps
2 hours 5 min
10 iso squats
8th lap = 8:20

pretty slow but it was lovely. clear crisp air. Put the coat back on after I was fully drenched and started to get cold

BW 162.2
BF 12.0
W 57

ok big press day tomorrow start to work with 125 lbs

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...