Sunday, March 06, 2016

Soft sand Ruck



We got the rain we need yesterday and thankfully it cleared this morning so we could ruck. And if left my path nice and soggy. wet sand and mud so there was a nice extra load for my calves legs and glutes to adapt to.

Perfect. Even the dry/high side was soggy and what a difference in muscle use and energy it requires.

Pace wasn't too bad at all but by the time I got to the 10th lap I was a hurting unit, especially the glutes!

47 lb ruck
12 laps
11 isometric squat holds
1 hr 55 min
5th lap= 8:05
11th lap= 8:05 :)

haven't done that before

ok big presses tomorrow. 115 for sets of 5

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...