Friday, March 25, 2016

Thursday ruck. heavy legs



It kind of caught up with me to. Heavy legs and calves and just not much in the tank. It's perfectly fine as this has  been a serious peaking week-  and the response was expected. I just took it slowly and put one foot ahead at a time

Didn't expect any speed records but the hour finished stronger, and faster than it started.Nice cool breeze always helps too. Long way to go to get ready for the heat of summer. It begins soon

40 lb Ruck
6 laps
55 min
3rd lap 8:15
6th lap 7:54

my legs finally loosened up for the last two laps and I got some speed going. Heavy legs are rarely fast legs

BW 164.2 !!
BF 11.2 ??
W 57.4

don't know where that came from :)

day off friday and then re start the cycle

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...