Sunday, April 24, 2016

Fast and loose Ruck

A surprisingly strong ruck today. After the beating my legs yesterday on the swings ( the legs were what was giving out at the end , not my back :) ) I thought they would be heavier and leaden but they were not at all. Pretty loose right from the start, even my calves. Then they got better and the whole walk was very steady
 As usual the last 3 laps were the hardest but the speed had picked up and maintained well. Lungs and wind were fine

50 lb Ruck
12 laps
10 iso squats
5th lap 8:08
9th lap 7:57
12th lap 7:52

really found a groove and my pace. and the ruck felt light. Now, if I can bring this mojo tomorrow for my presses :)
But remember not to be greedy, too

datsit
neverquit


No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...