Thursday, June 02, 2016

Quantum leap ruck



I thought I had made a serious leap of ruck conditioning the last 10 days but this day confirmed it. I can get into and keep a much faster pace than ever with less effort.Today was hot as shit( 90 deg) with NO wind and lots on my mind to distract me.
But I just rucked up and went out expecting some slow laps.
But I knew right away the pace was good and my legs felt loose..

44 lb ruck
6 laps
55 min
3rd lap 8:00
6th lap : 7:43!

I felt like I could almost run the last lap, I pushed the effort wanting a good time but it was not hard. Lungs good legs good pack felt light even though it was up two pounds

Forgot to weigh in this AM so I did it right before the ruck. numbers always better

BW 162.4
BF 10.8
W 57.7 !!

ok day off and speed work with the 32 on Sat

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...