Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Speed Swings 15 min,Sandbag walking lunges,parallel bar pushups, rear delts , db curls

 This was a tough one, again, for no damn good reason. Slept great, felt good all morning, all parts cooperating, timed the last coffee right, plenty of energy going in AND just hard from the get. Just not as strong or powerful as I had hoped and spent way too much time looking at the clock and being disappointed :)

Lungs weren't bad at all but I think the heavy press day on monday took more out of my strength than I thought. No worries it's all good work

Speed swings
24 kg
15:15 x 10 reps
30 sets
300 reps
15,900 lbs

Sandbag lunges
4 laps of 20 steps plus shoulder carry back to start

these weren't hard but wind was still catching up!

Parallel pushups
3 sets of 22

used the thumbs over the bar here too and elbow felt better- fine in fact. I think I'm onto something!

Rear delts
3 sets of 10-12 with 20's
hard here too

Db Curls
3 sets of 8-10 with 20's

this is the technique. No rotation just hold them like a barbell and curl both simultaneously. Left wrist was fine

ok that's it ruck up tomorrow

BW 163.2
BF 11.7
W 56.8

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...