Thursday, June 09, 2016

Zone'ing in ruck



This new pace seems to have stuck. Even after a 20 minute session yesterday legs and back were good to go and what used to be a decent fast lap in now the new starting point.

44 lb ruck
6 laps
55 min
3rd lap 7:54
6th lap 7:24 !!!

this felt strong. Again, I almost felt like I could break out into a trot/run. Legs and lungs were solid and I could just put the machine on "go" and set above and watch it move. The pose style of walking is good at higher speeds to. Just lean in and lift the leg. Definitely reminds me of my running days when I could just get on "autopilot"and literally just watch my legs move from above!

That is how I got into ultras, I felt like I could run forever at the right pace.

BW 163
BF 12.4
W 56.7

ok day off then some heavy swings

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...