Wednesday, July 06, 2016

20 Min 24 kg Speed Swings,sandbag walking lunges, parallel bar pushups, rear delts


These were as strong as they every have been. Especially after such a heavy and tough weekend and Monday's super heavy presses.

I was sore and upper body tired when I started but the groove and my wind were very solid. Decent power on each rep throughout and really was able to finish strong the last five minutes where power output picked up!

Double breathed for 5 or sets toward the end but then stopped as my wind kicked back in.

24 kg Speed swings
15:15 x 10 reps
400 swings
21,200 lbs
20 minutes

PR for strong.

Sandbag lunges
4 laps of 20 ft 32 lb bag

these were also the strongest ever. kept torso squat on step out, and pressurized. much stronger but also legs felt very strong

Parallel bar pushups
4 sets of 22 pr

also strong

rear delts
3 sets of 12 with 20 lbs

still among my favorites I feel they are doing such good for balance.

BW 164
BF 11.7
W 57.1

ok ruck up tomorrow

No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...