Monday, September 19, 2016

140 lb Military press 3 x 4, 2 x 3 , 40kg Belt squats,floor pushups,crawls, side delts



The strength just keeps on building. Another great day. I was tired by the end of the workout for sure but the press strength  was very solid. Nice little heat wave into the 90's didn't help the training but it did show me I am indeed heat adapted finally.

Better late than never

Military press
stick x 5
bar x 5
65 x 5
85 x 4
105 x 2
120 x 2
140 x 4 x 3 sets
       x 3 x 2 sets

doing back over stability ball arches makes a HUGE difference in my setup on the first few sets. This is a great little discovery. My arch is right there when I do this

40 kg Belt squats
 12,14, 16,20

very solid

Floor Pushups
2 sets of 32
1 set of 25
 89 reps

the presses caught up with me but we weren't resting much between sets either

side delts
 3 sets of 12 with 15's

finally able to get the bells together in the front for a much better stretch and shoulder ROM. the more I work the bodymaintenance the better things go.

ok off to UK tomorrow so no workouts til I get back. plenty of demos and walking but a needed de load as well

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...