Wednesday, September 07, 2016

24 kg speed swings 15 min, bw walking lunges, parallel pushups, rear delts

 Not enough sleep last night and felt it all day. There's only so much caffeine can do :)
But it was 15 min on the speed swing menu so there it was, saddle up and do my best. Also decided to go into the 90s again today.
Pefect

It's interesting the different self talk one has on an easy day versus a tough one. " Wow, feel strong, push it. you got this" etc vs," cmon now,  how many sets left, fuck, just shut up and go. just shut up and go.DOn't think just go."

That was today.

the good news was that I felt decidedly better after the swings and kept feeling better as the workout went on. This is why I never miss, cause I know I will always feel better at the end. and maybe before, too

24 kg speed swings
15:15 x 10
30 sets
300 reps
15, 900 lbs
15 min

the strange this is is that I was so tired I just got into a zone and kept going. the swings were strong and powerful  and outside of a bad attitude weren't that hard. Actually very happy with the workout.Definite progress

BW walking lunges
 3 laps of 40 steps unbroken
1 lap of 40 with a stop

these were very very strong. nice deep lunge and stretch. also surprising

Parallel bar pushups
4 sets of 20 reps!
strong

Rear delts
3 sets of 15 with 15s

love love love this move. as do my shoulders

ok ruck up tomorrow

datsit
DFQ


No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...