Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Back to work. Speed swings 24 kg 10 min, sandbag lunges, parallel pushups, side delts

The first workouts back after a cert trip, especially one overseas is usually pretty rough. But this was ok. No real jet lag at all, I'm back on PST time and slept really well the last two nights. Energy is really good, unusually so, actually. I'm definitely not feeling strong or perfectly " here" but it's not bad  and the speed swing workout was perfect to through me back into the middle, not the deep end of the pool.

That is on Saturday, when I jump back into 10 sets of 20 with the Beast. that' will be a tell. Especially since I have only ONE more workout after that before the 44 kg test. Yikes.


Speed swings
24 kg
15:15 x 10 reps
20 sets
200 reps
10,600 lbs

not bad at all. Since 10 minutes isn't bad at all these day I'm hoping five, with any weight won't be that bad

Sandbag lunges
4 laps of 20 steps
shoulder carry back

strong, actually.

Parallel bar pushups
3 sets of 25

not bad either good pump

side delts
 3 set of 12 with 15 lbs

like I never took a break

ok back to ruck tomorrow..

BW 162.4
BF 11.7
W 57.2

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

More press mistakes from today

 1) Gotta engage the rhomboids when setting the low rack position.Lock in 2) Elbows up is crucial 3) 'Straight  up' on the unracking...