Monday, November 28, 2016

140 lb Military Press 5 x 3,40 kg belt squats, floor pushups,crawls,rear delts



This went well. I realized looking at the video from last week that when I don't get the bar onto my chest fully at the start I don't lay back enough and end up holding too much weight with my arms, instead of supporting it with my body.
Made the adjustment today and it worked beautifully- no biceps tendon issues at all. A key is taking enough warmup time in the stability ball back bend and really opening up the front panel so I can arch easily.
As well as also warming and stretching the front delts enough to be able to get the bar to the chest easily.
Also, making sure to get it there during warmups.
Made a HUGE difference. No stalled first reps either

Military press
stick x 5
65 x 5
85 x 3
105 x 3
120 x 2
140 x 3 x 5 sets

solid and big jump from the last warmup set too with no issues.

40 kg belt squats( back on plates for more depth)
14 16 18 20

strong no worries. wind good too, still focused on a strong flex at lockout

Floor pushups
32
32
25

ACK! really thought I'd get 3 sets of 32 but I barely got the last reps of the last set.

Crawls
3 sets of 70 ft
easy
finally

Rear delts
3 sets of 15 with 20 lbs
reps starting to move up finally

BW 165.4 !!! WTF?
BF 12.2
56.6

ok back to ice cream. I ate very lightly yesterday too. weird.

roll and stretch tomorrow

datsit
DFQ


No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...