Wednesday, November 09, 2016

28 kg speed swings 11 min, bw walking lunges, parallel bar pushups,side delts

Weird one today. Ran over some piece of steel that got embedded in my undercarriage on the way home and had to get AAA to jack up the bar before I knew it was not piercing anything vital. Got to drive off instead of being towed to my mechanics but I didn't know that til after 30 minutes waiting on the freeway.
Not the best conditions to concentrate on my workout but it came through just fine.
And then there is this

That also not the best way to start the day but improvise, adapt and overcome eh?
Long story short 11 minutes was no trouble. Not easy but not that hard either, especially with a distracted mind

Speed swings
28 kg
15;15 x 10
11 minutes
22 sets
220 reps
13,860 lbs

Just a bit tired but it was still strong. no double breathing required but it was challenging my wind perfectly

BW walking lunges
4 laps of 40 steps
unbroken not as bad a quad burn as before. good sign

Parallel bar pushups
2 sets of 25
1 x 20

just getting hungry now

Side delts
3 sets of 15 with 15s

these felt really good

BW 163.8!!
BF 11.7
W 57

ok ruck it up tomorrow
didn't get much sleep last night either.

datsit
DFQ


No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...