Wednesday, November 23, 2016

28 kg Strength Speed swings 10 min, BW walking lunges, parallel bar pushups, rear delts

First  just a note: I have resigned as Chief Instructor for StrenghMatters and have re joined StrongFirst. I did this for many reasons but the main one is that I desired a very serious and hardcore training atmosphere in the kettlebell community and try as I might that was just not the business direction SM was going to.
StrongFirst has never waivered in their commitment to their underlying values of strength and discipline and their commitment to the kettlebell and the Way of Strength and being a School of Strength.
I am back as a level 2 and will work my way back up to Leadership but that is not as important as being surrounded by truly like minded individuals.

Today

Solo training

Strength Speed swings
10 min
200 reps
12,600 lbs
Easiest session yet. Strongest performance.Focused well on the drive in and got right to work. Ten minutes is easy more is not :)

BW Walking lunges
4 sets of 40 steps unbroken

again, this is perfect for building lactic acid tolerance for the test. strong too

Parallel bar pushups
3 sets of 25

didn't have another high rep set though.

Rear delts
3 sets of 15 with 15 lbs

very strong and strict

ok ruck up tomorrow and back on track!

BW 164
BF 12,2
W 56.6

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...