Wednesday, November 30, 2016

28 kg Strength Speed Swings 14 min PR, sandbag lunges, parallel bar pushups, side delts



Glenn wasn't swinging today so I got some rare footage of this mythical beast my speed swing workouts ,lol

Suffered yesterday and today with some serious allergy attack and  have been sneezing and dripping nonstop. Just what you want for a high intensity high heartrate swing workout.

But it went fine, and per usual, my symptoms disappeared during the training.

this was not hard but not easy either,especially at the end. Just what I need from this training to prepare for those last 2 minutes of the swing test
 Looking at the video it looks as hard as it felt but I gave a solid effort Made all the time cutoffs so that was good even while running back and forth to give glenn the camera and switch the music. This literally kicked my ass as I need every freaking second of recovery and this pushed it

But I could have gone on for at least another 2-3 minutes at this pace no problem and that's a good sign

One arm Strength Speed swings
15:15
28 kg
14 min
28 sets
280 reps
17,600 lb!

no wonder it was hard!

Sandbag walking lunges
4 laps of 20 steps and carry back

stronger than of late

Parallel bar pushups
25
25
25
20

solid effort!

side delts
3 sets of 12 with 15 lbs

ok short ruck tomorrow then the 52 kg again on Saturday!

BW 163.4
BF 12.2
W 56.6

better

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...