Sunday, November 20, 2016

Back on track ruck

 Very strong day today. No soreness or stiffness from yesterdays heavy day so that was good. Nice and cool and overcast today, which I love, with a nice breeze too.Perfect.
Wasn't sure from the first laps that it would be anything more than survival rucking but I warmed up fast.
Legs felt loose and lungs open right from the start.

50 lb ruck
12 laps
10 isometric squat holds
4th lap=7:47
8th lap = 7:22
12th lap = 7:12 !

pretty close to all out but not quite.These short bursts, around the same time frame as the test will definitely help and next month I'll go back to four timed intervals

BW 163.4
BF 12.1
W 56.7

not bad after a Satuday night :)

Tomorrow's presses: 135 for 5's/ we'll see how many :)

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...