Thursday, November 03, 2016

Heel to butt Ruck!


Great day today. Had the full hour bodymaintenance stretch out and got to spend more time than I have in awhile working on my knee flexion. When I was up in the quad stretch, I thought for sure I was 'heel to butt' and asked another trainer to check it for me. Sure enough I was able to touch! Crazy!!

It was just "there" all of a sudden. Another threshold crossed.

Then I sat in seiza and it too was full! That really surprised me.I've really worked hard these last three years to get this and now it's arrived. Unreal

this was just a few months ago
and this a few months before that
the progress is amazing.

Now just to maintain it and make it even easier.

Ruck

Decided to leave the extra 5 lbs in the ruck and just tough it out with 50.I need as much leg and hip strength as possible for this Beast test

50 lbs
6 laps
55 minutes
One timed lap : 7:49

BW 163.2
BF 12.1
W 56.6

ok day off tomorrow then the new protocol for the 100 rep beast swings, ten sets of ten reps per arm

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...