Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving Day Ruck

Got off early today so I got the ruck in a bit sooner. Doesn't matter when I go though it's always tough to do. Just like kettlebell training.

45 lb Ruck
6 laps
3rd lap 7:52
6th lap 7:32

decent lap times and although it started hard as usual I loosened up faster than usual. Legs felt quick and my back was perfect :) No worries at all from yesterday's 28 kg jaunt,

The nice cool weather always helps too. I'm so much stronger in cool temps, especially for endurance work

BW 163.6
BF 13.3 !!
W 56.6

that's weird. have no idea why that happened. food and water the day before were normal . oh well

off tomorrow for roll and stretch and mental prep for Saturdays Beast workout

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...