Wednesday, December 21, 2016

24 kg Speed swings 12 min,sandbag lunges, parallel pushups,side delts



Back to the 24 kg and speed work and boy can I tell the difference! SO much easier,lol. But the power output was much better. The two days were getting too close together and I thought I was losing speed and grinding away too much so here we are. felt strong too. I think my mojo is coming back. You have to pay attention. you have to be aware. you have to be willing to alter course to go as straight towards the goal as you can. even if that means going backwards or sideways. For the moment :)


24 kg Speed swings.
12 min 15:15 x 10 reps
240 swings
12,720 lbs

wind was good and bell height as well.not nearly as cold as lately and that helps too


Sandbag ( 32 lb) walking lunges
bw x 20 steps
bag x 20 steps x 4 laps

these were solid too

Parallel bar pushups
3 sets of 25
 ok but not great. couldn't have done another set of 25

Side delts
3 sets of 12 with 15 lb

very solid

BW 166 WHAT THE HELL?
BF 12.2
W 56.7

It must be muscle because I don't see the fat and my belt fits the same. More fiber ? :)

ok ruck up tomorrow. ankle is perfect after the posterior tib released

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

More press mistakes from today

 1) Gotta engage the rhomboids when setting the low rack position.Lock in 2) Elbows up is crucial 3) 'Straight  up' on the unracking...