Wednesday, December 28, 2016

28 kg StrengthSpeed Swings 10 min, BW walking lunges, parallel pushups, rear delts



This wouldn't have been bad at all if it weren't still 38 deg in my garage! It was 51 deg outside but near icebox level in Stones Gym. Cold as a stone, that's for sure. The slap freezes and won't thaw out til March at the earliest. Should have taken my 10 min active warm up bath. Next time I will, it always  make a huge difference and this is becoming a super cold California winter.

28 kg Strength Speed swings
28 kg
15:15 x 10
20 sets
200 reps
12,600 lbs work

not bad at all except I had to double breath about 5 min in. Just wasn't warmed up physically or cardiovascularly. No problem getting the reps out though and the height was good.
Alternating this every other week will work well.I had better speed on it because of the lighter work last week I'm sure.
Groove was fine, and I was pretty tight and sore from monday's presses but nowhere near as bad as last week

BW lunges
3 laps of 40 steps

off schedule but decided to do these today and next week instead of the weighted ones. these are harder anyway ,much better quad burn

Parallel pushups

 3 sets of 25, very strong reps something left at end

rear delts
3 sets of 15 with 15  very strong!

ok ruck up tomorrow

BW 165.4
BF 12.2
W 56.8

datsit
DFQ


No comments:

Thursday ruck

 Another decently strong one. Cool weather again and that helps.. Calves were tight, the only thing slowing me down 45 lb ruck 6 laps 3 mile...