Sunday, December 04, 2016

Super Fast Ruck, PRs



This was the strongest ruck ever. It started easy and got stronger every lap. Feels like I am starting back on a nice strength peak again, even though I am just getting over a cold. Ate up yesterday and was perhaps the most hydrated I've been on a Sunday. Alternated glasses of green tea with my wine and it kept all systems go.

Yesterday's swing workout seemed almost too easy also and I felt nothing from it today.
It was also 41 deg out and I do much better when it's cold. Moving faster warms me up.

50 lb Ruck
12 laps
10 isometric squat holds
4th lap 7:33 ( fastest first time eveer)
7th lap 7:19 strong
9th lap 7:14
12th lap 6:58 ( that was a surprise)

for the last lap I really pushed "go" and had a lot to go with, pretty surprising.Limiting factor in more speed was coordination and timing in my gait rather than legs or lungs. Nice

BW 163.6
BF 11.3
W 57.3 !!

Ok time to up the press game tomorrow with 3 sets of 4 and 2 sets of 4

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

Thursday ruck

 Another decently strong one. Cool weather again and that helps.. Calves were tight, the only thing slowing me down 45 lb ruck 6 laps 3 mile...