Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Back to work

Back from a wild, short and hard trip to Israel and the SFG cert. Overall things went great; we got upgraded twice to business class and that made the travel easier but it's still a 15 hour travel time not counting to and from the airport and layover time. Basically we were traveling  26 continuous hours or so before we got to Israel
Then of course the jetlag.
But it's not easy at all working 12 hours in what essentially was the middle of the night just a few days ago!

It went great, though. Fabio Ronen and Benny treated me so well and with so much respect it made me feel right at home again.
And I learned a tons of new, subtle but crucial skills from Fabio for the get up and the kb press. really cool stuff.

AND I lost the five pounds I've been trying to.

When I left for Israel I was 167 or so and 11.2 % BF. This morning I was
BW 164.8
BF 9,1
W 59.3!!!

So pre Israel
167 with 148 lb lean and 19 kbs fats
post israel
 164.8 with 150 lbs lean 15 lbs fat

that's just weird as I thought the loss was muscle! definitely smaller

Slept all night last night and felt pretty good today'

Speed swings
22 kg x 15;15
10 reps per arm
12 min
240 reps
11.616

wasn't hard but not easy either. good to go the first five minutes then it got tough. last 2 min were hard energy wise

Walking lunges
3 sets of 40 feet.
knees stiff from not enough stretch and so much standing

Parallel pushups
3 sets of 25
strong

Side delts
3 sets of 12 with 12 lbs
nice and light felt good on the muscle

ruck up tomorrow

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...