Monday, June 12, 2017

145 lb Military Press 4x5 1 x 4 3/4,32 kg belt squats, floor pushups.crawls, rear laterals




Soooooooooooo close!! Not a particularly strong or  mentally plugged in day but things still went pretty well. Almost got all 5 sets of 5; the last rep of the last set was just not quite locked out. But considering how hard I had to work on each rep of each set for a variety of reasons, it was pretty damn strong.

Cannot find the exact spot my left arm/elbow needs to be in to not have the tendon slip around. Some times it's perfect and sometimes it stops me in my tracks but I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing when it's "right".
Interesting thing is that neither my neck nor my shoulder gave me the least indication today during work, which it normally does

I will figure this out

Military press
stick x 5
bar x 5
65 x 5
85 x 4
115 x 3 ( had to take it twice)
130 x 2 not great
145 x 5 x 4
        x 4 3/4 x 1

time to go onto triples. I will take this workout as an indication of enough strength to do so
Next week =
8 x 3 with 150

Felt great going in but mind was off for some reason

32 kg Belt Squat
4 sets of 20
1st two sets non stop to ten, then a breath, then five, and a breath then finish
2nd two sets non stop to ten, then again
QUADS ON FIRE!!!!

lol good work tho

Floor pushups
3 sets of 36

Had to stop in front leaning rest for a breath on the last five reps of the last set. But no problem finishing

Crawls
3 sets of 70 ft
fast and easy, no hurling or wanna hurl :)

rear laterals
3 sets of 12 with 20's
strong. time to go up next

4 am
BW 166.6
BF 12.0
W 56.8

1pm
BW 160
BF 10.9
W 58.3

this is after a morning of coffee,green tea, 400 calories raw almonds.
Oh and a good second poop :)

Weird but I'm feeling lighter and leaner/

Datsit
DFQ


No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...