Monday, July 24, 2017

Slow and tired ruck



Strangely though, I wasn't that tired starting. And nothing was too tight or stiff either. My legs just didn't want to move fast at all. So I didn't worry about it and just went as I could. By halfway though I knew the rest was going to be a slog. A real slog, with stop breaks ,etc. My upper back was tired and my glutes were too

At least it was 'even' across both glutes.
Just not much in the tank. This is the stepping down part.
I even had to talk myself out of just doing 10 or 11 laps!
But I talked myself back into reality.

50 lb ruck
12 laps
10 iso squats
last lap 7:35 ( that was tough)
total time 2:05 ! slow slow

BW 166
BF 12.1
W 56.6

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...