Monday, August 14, 2017

150 lb Military Press 2 x 5, 1 x 4, 2 x 3,36 kg Belt squat, floor pushups, crawls, handstand, rear delts



This was a good day that could have been a great day. But it was weird nonetheless
Got very little of my normal rest yesterday afternoon, and came into the workout pretty fatigued. BUT feeling pretty strong and jacked. Just tired.

I had been waiting to try my new theory on my back arch out all week and as soon as I did the stick warmup I knew it was going to be a good day.  Things just felt locked in and the back arch theory is correct. It made all the difference.

But I haven't been in that position much the last three weeks and I just ran out of steam the last 2-3 sets and that's what cost me.
But the technique is right and I was strong

Used the stiffer Texas power bar that also is a little thicker diameter and that felt much better too

Military press
stick x 5
bar x 5
65 x 5
85 x 3
105 x 2
120 x 2
135 x 2
150 x 5 x 2 sets, 4 x 1 set , 3 x 2 sets!

Just couldn't hold the arch and the bar got forward. And a LONG grind on the 5th attempt on the third set and that just cost me
After the first two sets I was actually thinking I could get all five sets of five today!

36 kg belt squat
12, 14, 15, 16
 solid

Floor pushups
40
35
35

these were tired. I might be done with these high sets and go to more resistance and a slower tempo, the reps are getting boring as hell

Crawls
3 sets of 70 ft

strong

Parallel bar handstands off bosu

couldn't reach the ceiling!! lol, the presses compressed me too much! crazy. Even with Neuperts help . that was weird.
But the overhead position felt strong

rear delts
3 sets of 15 with 15
this feels so light now

BW 168.8
BF 12.1
W 56.8

1 pm
BW 168
BF 11.4
W ?

ok needed day off tomorrow

datsit
dfq

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...