Monday, August 21, 2017

150 lb Military press 4 x 5, 1 x 2,40 kg belt squat, weighted floor pushups,crawls, rear laterals



 SOOOO CLose, I actually thought I was going to get all five.A few important technique changes. Instead of laying back and trying to just hold the arch the idea was

 more vertical in rack, layback and press simultaneously

This worked well up to 120 or so then I wasn't getting enough layback and the bar was going forward too much

SO I came up with step out, layback, THEN layback/press simultaneously.
Worked great!

Four sets is excellent and the bar speed on the first three on all sets was the best ever

I see now from the video after the first rep I don't lay back enough before ' pulling the trigger'. I get more vertical each rep and then the bar is forward AND I'm fatigued.

So it's each rep lay back, then layback/press/

Next week down to 125 and some timing and speed work then back to this and nail it

Military press
stick x 5
bar x 5
65 x 5
85 x 5
105 x 3
120 x 2
135 x 2
150 x 5 x 4 sets
       x 2 x 1 set

Just crashed and burned!
tried it another times and not even a 1/2 rep! dead!

40 kg belt squat
4 sets of 16

need more right rec fem rollout and tibialis. patella is a big stiff

weighted floor pushups
32 lb x 25 x 2
         x 20

well this is harder than I thought! definitely brought the reps down as I wanted

crawls
3 sets of 70
easier

Rear laterals
3 sets of 12 with 20

BW 167.2
BF 12.2
W 56.6

ok rest and roll tomorrow

datsit
dfq


No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...