Thursday, August 17, 2017

24 kg Speed swings 20 min, walking lunges,parallel bar pushups, rear delts

This was a weird one. In the process of catching a cold and nose and head congested all morning. Took a pseudophed before leaving work and it was still kicking in when I did my workout. Strangely enough I had a ton of energy and the workload was no problem,lol

Again, switching to eights instead of tens was a freaking great move. power output is way up and instead of the workout being a temptation to use another groove it's the perfect reinforcement for the groove.

Trained solo so had to watch the clock the whole time ( which I usually hate and messes me up) it didn't bother me at all. Mentally strong the whole set

24 kg speed swings
15:15 8 reps per arm
20 min
320 reps
16,960 lbs

walking lunges
4 laps of 40 steps slow and deliberate on the stretch.

parallel pushups
3 sets of 30

these were tough, still feeling Monday

rear delts
3 sets of 12 with 20's

BW 168.2
BF 12.3
W 56.4

datsit
dfq

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...