Sunday, December 17, 2017

Better ruck



This was a good one. A good start back. Legs felt good, as did my back. I lightened the ruck weight to 45 lbs to make sure my feet didn't give me any grief and the boots felt the best yet. Starting to meld to my foot and I could maintain dorsiflexion even on the last two laps. Definitely different than the Solomons and I'm not 100 % sure I prefer these but they are growing on me

Very cool and windy out and that made it much easier. Not frozen, just brisk

45 lb ruck
12 laps
11 iso squats
1:50 min

RPE 6

gait felt best in weeks, all the extra bodymaintenance I've been doing on my calves and feet is helping

BW 167.4
BF 11.9
W 56.9

tomorrow will play with the new press form. probably 150 lbs for 5's

datsit
dfq

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...