Thursday, December 28, 2017

Ruck up

 My glutes got tight walking out of my house! I cinched up the ruck a bit differently (higher on shoulders, kidney belt actually on waist and not hips) and man it seems to make a difference. Took about 3 laps to unlock! No worries but it was weird.

Fast pace regardless and temps were cool but not cold. Almost spring like. In late December. Weird.
Wore my Salomons and man these are the best shoes. I have a new pair of low tops and might just wear those instead of getting new mid tops. Just hate wasting so much money trying to find cheaper shoes, lol!

Should have just bought what I know already works!

45 lb ruck
6 laps
3 iso squat ( to stretch out!)
55 min

BW 168.2
BF 13.3
W 55.7 ??

off tomorrow!

datsit
dfq

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...