Sunday, March 11, 2018

Strong Ruck, Gait technique held

 Daylight savings time didn't mess me up too badly today and the early start in the cool, almost dark was a nice change, actually.
My gait technique started out well and held up very very well until the last lap when I just got tired and it was harder to hold form

My right foot felt the best it has in weeks until that last lap too. but it's fine. This technique definitely applies a softer, more mechanically sound position as well.
Legs didn't feel heavy although it did take me four laps to warm up and get the concrete out

50 lb Ruck
12 laps
11 iso squat holds
1:53 min
RPE 7.7

BW 167.4 !!! ( where the hell did that come from?)
BF 12.7
W 57.4

we'll see tomorrow. Game plan is 157.5 for 5x5 in the press

datsit
dfq

No comments:

More press mistakes from today

 1) Gotta engage the rhomboids when setting the low rack position.Lock in 2) Elbows up is crucial 3) 'Straight  up' on the unracking...